Hair International Design Team is always looking for the next perfect fit.
Are you that person?
As a team-based salon with extremely low turnover, we believe in the perfect match with our culture and our team. We work closely together, supporting each other and sharing creatively. Our team members are here for the long haul, and we’re looking for the same.
We believe in education, and in constantly bettering ourselves so we can provide our guests with the best services in Kenosha. We have an active in-salon education program and bring in top Aveda educators from around the country.
We also believe in working together as part of the community. We participate in the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life every year, on top of partnering with local charities to donate haircuts and services to those who need it the most.
Some benefits of joining the Hair International Design Team include:
- Paid vacation
- Team retreats & team-building events
- Active community participation
- Health Insurance for Full-Time employees
- Sliding pay scale (your earning potential is limitless)
- In-salon education
- Salon contribution toward out-of-salon education
- Discounts on retail products
- Close-knit team-based salon
- Collaborative and creative professional environment
We’re always accepting resumes for hair designers, estheticians and front desk ambassadors.
Are you the next perfect fit?
We’re excited to meet you.
Email all resumes to email@example.com